An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

So it begins....

Well, I'm finally down to my last week at work...and then the really hard work begins...actually it's not hard...just scary. I just hope I can get enough work to keep me going, I don't want to be rich (though that would be nice), but I don't want to be quite so poor either, just busy enough to stay happy! I already have a few projects on the go with a couple of craft fairs in November and a batch of show costumes to do..and of course I'll be filling my Folksy and Etsy shops too.

No comments:

Post a Comment