An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Friday 17 February 2012

Model wanted....



ATTENTION MUMS...I need a little girl model for my new childrens' party dresses and costume samples, she needs to be under 6 years and happy to be photographed in lots of different outfits. You would need to be available for one afternoon and be able to travel to me (Barton on Humber area)...and as a thank you, she will be allowed to take home a free dress of her choice from the collection! Contact me with your email address for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment