An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Friday 17 February 2012

Spring has sprung...



I'm fed up with the winter weather so I decided to brighten things up with some spring and summer projects...starting with this cute little girls' outfit. It's actually quite a simple style to make, but the spots and stripes look really effective!

I'm moving on to the next spring project...and will be taking them to the Artisans in Action demonstration and craft fair at the Waters' Edge Visitor Centre, Barton on Humber on the 10th and 11th March...if you can't make it there have a look in my FOLKSY shop for more lovely spring outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment