An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Advertising...

I had my business cards printed at Vistaprint, I originally used their 'free' offer (though the postage is quite expensive) and was really disappointed with the quality so I decided 'what you get is what you pay for' and had another go with reasonably priced ones and they turned out quite well, they are printed on the back to double up as appointment cards.


I also needed something to put in local shop windows etc so I bought a basic template download and just added the wording myself, that way I can print off what I need and change the wording when required. I tend to print them at A5 size as many places don't like them any larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment