An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Sunday 24 July 2011

How it all began...

For a long time I have harboured a dream of becoming a professional costume maker...and after many years of toying with the idea (and making loads of 'freebies') I am finally ready to make a real start...I had originally planned to go down the route of college followed by university, but after the college stage and having a family that needs supporting, I found myself working and putting my dreams on hold.


Now with my daughter grown up and settled and my son soon to be at university (and my work not being of the fulfilling type) it feels like my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment