An Introduction...

Welcome to Starlight Costumes, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have been interested in theatrical costumes since childhood and learned to sew at a very early age. I design and make historical costumes, dance and theatrical costumes, fancy dress, prom dresses and bridesmaid gowns.

Monday 25 July 2011

Pattern software...

I wanted to try out pattern software as it saves vast amounts of time when planning the costumes. I managed to persuade hubby that a pattern software disc was a really good idea for a birthday present...and I must say I'm fairly impressed. I chose Pattern Master by Wild Ginger (www.wildginger.com) and so far I have the occasions and childrens discs. You do need a reasonable amount of sewing experience to use them, but I would definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment